True and False Questions
- Do these questions first. They go quickly and may give you clues to other questions.
- Words such as always, none, all, and never are likely to be found in false statements. Words such as usually, generally, and sometimes are more likely to be found in true statements.
Multiple Choice Questions
- This is the most common type of test
- Read directions carefully.
- Look for answers that don't fit, and eliminate them.
- Look for exact answers.
- Look carefully at longer answers. Often it is necessary to include more information to make a correct statement than a false one; therefore, longer answers are often correct.
- Match the ones you know first.
- Cross out items you have answered.
- Use your hunches.
Remember to NEVER leave a question blank.
Look at your test to make sure you have answered all questions.
ALWAYS double-check your test!